The ECGA’s Chamber of Commerce provides a valuable marketing and networking opportunity for companies who benefit from trail development and use.
Chamber members generally fall into two categories:
- Trail user services. These companies include lodging, restaurants, tour providers, outfitters, trail side businesses, and other services that are in demand by trail users
- Trail development services. These companies include those who are involved with planning, design and construction of trails and trail amenities.
The ECGA reaches a broad audience over a large geographic area, and through the Chamber, businesses can be easily found by trail users, agencies, and organizations using and building trails along the east coast.
- All members will be listed in our Member Directory along with a description and contact information. Our website receives over 10,000 visits per month.
- Members have the opportunity to post ads on other pages of our website where their target audience is likely to visit.
- Members have the opportunity to sponsor our print and web materials. Our materials are emailed, mailed, Facebooked, and Tweeted to over 21,000 trail users and managers, and are distributed at events and in stores, offices and trailheads throughout the East Coast.
To learn more or to join the Chamber, please call 919-797-0619.
Greenway Design and Planning
Outdoor Recreation Equipment and Gear
- Fuss & O’Neill
- Fuss & O’Neill with eight offices located along the East Coast has actively participated with the ECGA for more than a decade. F&O has provided pro bono services to the ECGA and has performed the planning, design, and construction support for numerous trail systems.
- Glatting Jackson Kercher Anglin
- Founded in 1974, Glatting Jackson is a Land Planning, Environmental Services, Transportation Planning, Parks and Open Space Planning, Landscape Architecture and Urban Design firm with offices in Atlanta, Orlando and West Palm Beach. With a staff of over 140 professionals, we have successfully merged our specialties into a single Community Planning and Design process.
- PBS&J celebrates its 46th year of continuous growth and success in meeting the challenging planning, environmental, engineering, architecture, construction management, and program management needs of its clients. PBS&J has expanded from a small Southeast-based engineering firm to a nationwide leader in civil, construction, environmental, and transportation markets. The employee-owned firm is ranked by ENR as 21st among the nation’s top consulting firms. PBS&J has 3,800 employees and more than 70 offices located throughout the United States and abroad.
- The RBA Group
- The RBA Group is a multi-disciplinary firm with offices throughout the northeast and mid-Atlantic regions. Our professional staff of over 300 planners, landscape architects, engineers, urban designers, architects and environmental specialists is dedicated to promoting sustainable land use and transportation solutions that connect people, places, history and culture.
- Stantec provides professional design and consulting services in planning, engineering, architecture, surveying, economics, landscape architecture and project management. We support projects from initial concept and financial feasibility to project completion. Services are offered through 7,000+ employees out of more than 100 locations in North America.
- E.T. Techtonics
- E.T. Techtonics, Inc. specializes in the design and construction of lightweight maintenance-free fiberglass bridges and boardwalks. The system is shipped unassembled and is easily assembled with standard hand tools. The fiberglass components are ideal for installation in environmentally sensitive areas which can not be accessed by heavy equipment.
- REI - www.rei.com
- REI is a national outdoor retail co-op dedicated to inspiring, educating and outfitting its members and the community for a lifetime of outdoor adventure and stewardship. Founded in 1938 by a group of Pacific Northwest mountaineers seeking quality equipment, REI is committed to promoting environmental stewardship and increasing access to outdoor recreation through volunteerism, gear donations and financial contributions.
- Solvit Products
- Solvit Products has the motto "No pet left behind." The company sells ramps, stairs, travel products, strollers, bicycle trailers, and bicycle baskets that help pets get around in comfort and style.
- Sun Bicycles
- For over 20 years, Sun Bicycles has been leading the way with imagination and a passion to bring cycling to every individual in America. By combining comfort, style, and affordability, Sun Bicycles offers you the freedom to enjoy the outdoor world. For health, for fun, for life.
Enter your email for our|
Fay, Spofford & Thorndike is an established regional leader in the development of shared use paths/trails. To date, we have completed or have underway more than 500 miles of recreational trails in various stages of planning, design, and/or construction throughout New England and New York. FST's bike team has a unique understanding of the path/trail development process from the initial study phase through design, permitting and construction.
FST's Bike Team